Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs is Announced for eligible candidates as per the job advertisement published in the Daily Jang Newspaper on July 10, 2022, for location Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous individuals can be applied till July 23, 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
|Posted on:||10 July 2022|
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||July 23, 2022|
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA announced the vacant post which includes Director General Information Technology, Director Property Management Cells, Director Research Development, Director Geographical location System, and Director Inventory Automation.
Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- An individual with Bachelor/BS/Master/P.hd in relevant subjects will be preferred.
- Males/Females who are eligible are encouraged to apply for the vacant post.
- Moreover, 10 years or more experience in the relevant field is also required.
- In addition, 50 years of age limit is also required for the above posts and upper age relaxation will be applicable as per government policy.
- An individual with unique requirements is enabled to apply.
Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Vacant Positions:
- Director-General Information Technology
- Director Inventory Automation
- Director Geographical Information System
- Director Property Management Cells
- Director Research Development
How To Apply For Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2022?
- Desirous individuals send their application along with all necessary and required documents within 20 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Applicants must visit the official website of the Water and Power Development and Authority WAPDA (www.wapda.gov.pk). or CLICK Here
- Selected applicants will be called for an interview by the WAPDA Authority.
- Applicants bring their original and required certificates at the time of the interview.
- Water and Power Development Authority reserved the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- The appointment of candidates will be made purely on a merit basis.
- A person is not allowed to carry any electronic devices during the interview.
- If the candidate provides any incorrect information, then the department has the authority to take legal action against the person.
- The selected people should enjoy a negotiable salary.
Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA, B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore
Read Official Announcement: