Water Management and Irrigation Department Jobs are announced and invite the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in Daily Ausaf Newspaper dated 29 June 2022 in Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date around July 4, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. An interested individual must visit and view the website of Roziday for the latest updates regarding jobs.
|Posted on:||29 June 2022|
|Location:||Gilgit, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Education:||Intermediate | Bachelors|
|Last Date:||July 4, 2022|
|Company:||Water Management and Irrigation Department|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant posts including Sub Engineer, Agriculture Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Engineer, Surveyor, and Assistant Surveyor are announced in the Water Management and Irrigation Department.
Water Management and Irrigation Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- A person with DAE (Civil) and B.E (Agriculture) educational qualifications will be preferred.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have 02 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
Water Management and Irrigation Department Vacant Positions:
- Agriculture Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sub Engineer
- Assistant Surveyor
How To Apply For Water Management and Irrigation Department Jobs 2022?
- Desirous candidates send their application along with all required documents including an educational certificate, CNIC, domicile, and arrested copies of Father CNIC, and 4x passport size photographs within 10 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Shortlisted people will be called for interview by Departmental Selection Committee. A selected individual brings their original and required documents at the time of the interview. Moreover, individuals who are already employees of government organizations should apply through proper channels. Shortlisted candidates will have to quit their previous posts in government organizations. Candidates with colored blindness are not eligible to apply.
- Incomplete filled-in application forms will not be acceptable. Water Management and Irrigation Department have the authority to increase or decrease any number of posts as well as cancel any or all applications without assigning any reason. Moreover, age relaxation is acceptable as per govt rules.
- In case of any false or faked information, the department reserves the right not only to cancel applicants’ candidacy but also to take legal action at any stage of the selection and recruitment process. In addition, the shortlisted people should enjoy an attractive and healthy salary. Disabled/women quota will be observed as per govt. rules.
- Moreover, desirous people can apply for only one position at a time. Candidates are not allowed to bring their Mobile phones, calculators, weapons, and other equipment during tests /interviews. Lastly, competent and dynamic males or females are eligible to apply for the above post.
Office of the Secretary Water Management and Irrigation Department or Secretariat near MP Check Post, Helipad Road Sonikote Gilgit.
Read Official Announcement: